Monday, February 6, 2012

the first post

The first post... how exciting... This blog has been something that I've talked about for a long time. The idea has been thrown around multiple times with me pushing it aside or ignoring it for a while..."later" is always when I would start.  Why now? Why not. I love cooking.  More than love it. It's what relaxes me. If I could spend all my day cooking for people I would.  My law school loans wouldn't appreciate that however, so that won't be happening anytime soon.  But nothing makes me happier than cooking for my husband Steve (who you all clearly know since there's maybe four of you reading this) or cooking for my friends and family.  Maybe it's narcissistic - all I know is I love feeding people and seeing them happy eating the food that I made.

So now I'll try to share it with all of you.  I'll even try to figure out the amounts of ingredients that I put into everything for you. And of course as per Lex's request,  questions and comments are always welcome and encouraged. 

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. Good job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! So excited to keep up w/ your culinary creations :)

    ReplyDelete